2.1
Additional Fees

I opened a small business a year ago, gave PSEG a $1,500 deposit to start service, took out alot of old refrigeration to help keep the bills low. The bills are consistently $1,000 per month, the meter was recently read about a week ago.

A couple of days ago I was picking up things for the shop, when I returned, all the employees were sitting out back of the store. When I asked what was going on, they said PSEG shut us down 30 minutes prior to my return. When I called PSEG to ask them why I was turned off without notice, they said a shut off notice is not required, whereas the last couple of times when I fell behind paying those crooks they sent out a collection rep. Who I paid in full.

Then they tried comparing my business to their business at which point I considered the entire call a complete waste of time.

Now the business sits closed, and hundreds of dollars in merchandise is ruined due to no refrigeration. PSEG is the worst of the worst and if they had any competition they would be out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pseg Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

"when I fell behind paying those crooks they sent out a collection rep. Who I paid in full.Why do they have to send anyone out to collect on the note?

Sounds like they got tired of paying to send someone out to get an adult to pay up..Sounds like you got used to not making them a priority.

This time you *** out. Pay your note on time and you'll be fine.