Additional Fees

In their most recent letter, PSEG has tried to force a Smart Meter on me by lying about it. Smart meters are fire hazards and I do not want one, especially on a gas meter which could cause an explosion.

Smart meters send pulsed radiation signals through your home to spy on you and to collect data "every couple of minutes" about your energy usage. They can burn out your appliances and they allow PSEG to shut down your power remotely and arbitrarily. PSEG will not allow me to opt out (but allows their Long Island customers to opt out) nor will it support me finding me an alternative as they are a monopoly. For details, see http://www.healpastlives.com/dlbin/private/pseg-smart-meter-091117.pdf).

PSEG is doing this so that they can potential charge customers 5 to 10 times what they are paying now (this is based on experiences of utility customers in California, Illinois, Michigan, and Texas after smart meter installation). Find out how to take back your power: https://inpowermovement.com/

Reason of review: Forcing a Smart Meter on me.

Preferred solution: REPLACE MY METER WITH A SAFE ANALOG METER.

I liked: I want out.

I didn't like: Constant lying.

Comments

Idiotic

to Mike #1515086

Yes it is idiotic that I was forced to accept highly toxic, Death Meters that I did not, do not, and will never want. If you want a "Spy and Fry" meter, enjoy! I will not stop until the Death Meters are off my house!

They are doing the same thing to me and their own employees told me that it may be unsafe, and that they have to restart my 47-year-old furnace which they themselves have said will probably not restart! And they will not put anything in writing guaranteeing that my furnace will start again {{Redacted}} I am extremely pissed

to Vince Partesi #1515067

Get a new furnace

UPDATE: PSEG forced two Smart Meters on me because they shut off my service in winter and used physical violence against me. To get service I had to accept PSEG's death meters.

I paid all my bills.

I just did not want a Smart Meter and I still do not... so I have to start a legal action against them.