2.0

My cable guy said there were too many Amps in my cable wires.I had to call PSE&G to fix the problem.

PSE&G came and stated the cable guy didn't know what he was talking about, before checking for himself. When he did check the line, the said there was a "big" problem. The left and came back with a big box, and took me off line. 8 days later a repair crew came.

Three trucks. After I explained what I was told, the repair man said, there is absolutely nothing wrong.

He hooked up the meter, and is now on a 2 hour and counting break.Now I know why my rates are so high.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with PSEG and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about PSEG.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare PSEG to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with PSEG?

Comments

PSE&G came back the next day in force.The main guy said that if anyone complains on Facebook, they get right on it.

The new crew worked right away, and found the problem and fixed it.Thanks for your help.