I received the unacceptable bill for the last few months. I used to pay less than $50 per month because I barely turn on either an air conditioner or heat.

I also travel a lot, so I stay at my home less than 15 days per month. Since I also live alone, I always pay less than 50 bucks since I used PESG company. However, I don't know what happened to my bill right now! The company charged me over $130 since last for 3 months.

Also, the bill was supposed to be charged differently month to month. However, they charged me an almost same number since December. Although I called several times to fix this problem, no one showed up! Then, I received another bill (for March), but they again charge me $130!!!!

I was traveling 20 days last month!. I desperately need you guys fix this problem ASAP. Also, I checked the meter in my apartment. I was surprised that I was the only unit that has the highest number amongst 10 another units.

Ah.... I really sick and tired of waiting for someone to fix this problem. Please send someone to fix the meter or replace that one!

There must have had some problem on my meter! Don't ever charge me unacceptable amount!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pseg Residential Electricity Supply.

Comments